- I am healthy and bursting with energy.
2. I am filled with purpose.
3. My body deserves love.
4. I enjoy feeding my body healthy, nourishing food and taking care of it to the best of my ability.
5. I live a balanced lifestyle.
6. I use food to fuel my body, not to numb my feelings. I exercise to make my body strong.
7. I am doing everything I can today to be the best version of myself.
8. I am resilient and will always bounce back from a setback.
9. Chocolate has no power over me.
10. I am healthy and blessed.
11. I adore my body and I am grateful for all the amazing things it does and allows me to do. My body is a gift.
12. I listen to my mind and body and trust my inner judgement.
13. I am the only one in control over my choices.
14. My mind and body are energized and ready to make the most of the day.
15. I do and say kind things for and about myself.
16. I love exercising regularly.
17. I eat balanced meals everyday.
18. I look and feel great.
19. I am responsible for my health. I am creating a body and life I like and enjoy.
20. I deserve to feel my best.
21. Each time I resist temptation, I increase my self discipline.
22. I enjoy every bite when I eat.
23. I am improving myself each day.
24. I release all negativity that rests in my body and mind.
25. Skin, thank you for protecting me. Legs, thank you for carrying me. Stomach, thank you for fueling me. Arms, thank you for pulling me up. Eyes, thank you for seeing the beauty in the world.
26. The older I get the more confident, self assured, and beautiful I become.
27. I am proud of the challenges my mind and body have overcome. I look forward to overcoming new obstacles and find fun in facing a challenge.
28. I am strong and compassionate.
29. I am deserving of everything I want and need. I have purpose and value.
30. My life is full of abundance. I am enough.
31. I crush my fitness goals. With each repetition I am growing stronger and my body is rebuilding itself.
32. I find rest and recovery after pushing myself.
33. I am capable of accomplishing my goals.